Optimization design program
Remington Valve utilizes a design programs which optimize the internal parts of all of our metal seated ball valves. This design program is the first step engineering initiates when designing a metal seated ball valve product. Input from our customers and over 35 years of experience combine to make our sealing surfaces, bearing surfaces and flow characteristics application specific. This provided our customers the flow and shutoff they expect.
- Optimization of sealing surfaces providing high performance contact stresses for low or high pressure applications.
- Optimization of materials of constructions providing the strength and reliability expected of our products.
- Optimization of bearing surface performance, lowering torque and reducing stress on materials of construction.
- High performance sealing areas reduce the cost of actuation without sacrificing shut off.
- Providing high performance designs in a fraction of the time of other suppliers.