R-SERIES (In-line repairable)
REMINGTON introduces our R-SERIES In-line repairable valve. (Patent Pending) Remove bolting, lift center section and replace ball and seat sets. Max spread required 1/8th inch.
- No more cutting valves out to do costly repairs.
- No more stress relieving when replacing welded valves (PWHT).
- No expensive hub end connects, clamps and seals
This product is revolutionizing the industry. “This is a game changer”.
- SIZE: 1/2" - 24" Inch (3 piece design)
- PRESSURE CLASS: 150# through 4500# ANSI
- END CONNECTIONS: SW Standard (BW, HUB, RF, RTJ)
- SEALING OPTIONS: Uni-Directional & Bi-directional
- MATERIALS: A105, F22, F91, F92 (All B16.34 materials)
All Valves Built to ASME B16.34 Specifications and Manufactured in Houston, Texas.
Having difficulties with existing valves? Give us a call and let our staff provide you with a valve designed specifically to handle your critical application 832-413-4400.
- Serviceable in-line
- Saves Money and time
- Ease of Maintenance
- Repairable without cutting the installation welds
- Eliminates further Post Weld Heat Treat (PWHT)
- Customize your valve with different material combinations for piping changes
- Custom end connect lengths eliminates the need for spool pieces
Features and Benefits
- Body: All valves built from forgings – no castings
- Ball & Seats: Both made from the same material to match thermal expansions
- Lapping: Automated lapping process laps both sides of the ball to Class VI
- Coating: Proprietary HVOF and Spray & Fused coatings, cutting edge technology
- Stem: Surface hardened to eliminate galling
- Articulating Gland Flange: Prevents stem binding and galling
- Spring: Allows for thermal expansion and provides a constant mechanical seal
- Grafoil Packing: Premium die-formed with Anti-extrusion rings – Live loaded
- Body Seals: Three Proprietary seals allow the body to be removed without cutting the installation welds
- Vacuum Testing: To ensure Class VI shut-off prior to installation
- ASME B16.34: All valves built to ASME B16.34 requirements